Tuesday, June 28, 2011

another recent adventure

I dont have much time to blog at the moment so I will keep it quick.
I stayed at a mates house and we went fishing for a few days.
At one spot we were nailing salmon with atleast 5 following the lure and attacking it, if one had the lure in its mouth hooked up all the other salmon would attack it and try to get what it had just swallowed.
After that the wind picked up and lures were used to catch moses perch, bream and flathead.
The next day we went to a different spot and my friend caught and tagged some magnificent flathead.
appart from that some giant herring, bream, moses perch and some smaller flathead and whiting werre caught.
On the friday I fished by meyself down at the river snagging a few little barra but nothing of size, its getting too cold for them now. some catfish were also caught.
I will have a massive blog when I come back from gladstone in a few days so keep In touch.
Here are some photos;

giant herring

salmon

4 comments:

  1. Hey mate another local bloke with a yak, keen for some1 else 2 go yaking with. Email me fcltd@spin.net.au cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mate I just emailed you. keen to hit up, what do you chase?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Clay, I emailed you a picture of one of the flatheads so it can be uploaded. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks mate, im keen to hit up crio and all with you again, going to bcf wednesday to bulk up on plastics

    ReplyDelete