Friday, April 15, 2011

Unfortunately Awesome


another part of the estuary area

The family went down to the Beach and I went along to teach my brother how to fish. I had rigged up some rods ready to fish. My brother threw bread in the water on my requests and fish came over and ate it, I then cast over all of them and mustered up some gar, whiting and white bait. My brother went back to mum and dad for a swim so I walked with him from the small estuary to the surf, he went and found the rest of the family and I cast whiting out into the surf. The whiting didn’t last long because everything loves them. My brother came back and I took him to the front of the estuary, then I showed him how to cast and let him cast out some white bait which kept getting smashed, my dad and sister and mum came over so I gave them my brother to look after ad my bait rod. Now that I was free a walked and fished the rock walls with Sebile miniseries Crankster in holo greenie. The first fish was a little bream; the second fish was gloss whit with crimson stripes. I am not from Bundy so I have no idea what this fish is, any help would be great.
the Sebile Cranster Mini series Holo  Greenie
 The third fish I’m sure was a flathead, I cast the lure on a sand flat and took in about a metre of line until it got hammered, I eventually got it 3 metres from the bank and it spat the lure. The final fish was one of the striped ones and after that there was nothing at all, the bream were darting amongst rocks where my brother was fishing but he was literally just feeding them bait. It was about 5 and we were going out for dinner so we all packed up and headed back to clean up.



No comments:

Post a Comment