Sunday, April 24, 2011

breaming for barra

no idea what it is, im thinking a type of grunter
I went down to the river today in search of Bream today but there wasnt any once again I found myself landing Barra and Tarpon on bream lures, I changed to a large sebile slender eel and a barra took off with it and after a massive fight left my with the head. I had no more barra lures suuitable for this light combo by sebile so i threw on an oldy and landed three really nice looking barra. deffinately a good day, bream or no bream. Now I am difinately in need of some new Sebile bream lures and Sebile Barra lures.

all thats left of my 95mm lure, about 10mm-sebile slender eel

fish number 1, decent size barra, nice and fat too


fish number 1 in comparison to my bream gear


fish number 3, very very heavy powerful barra


fish number 3 underneath


4 comments:

  1. nice fish mate, would have been a hell of a lot of fun on light gear

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow massive haul on light tackle congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks heaps, yeah it was extremely exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a pretty nice fish you have there mate

    ReplyDelete